RULES AND POLICIES
YEAR ROUND PRESCHOOL/INSTRUCTIONAL PROGRAM
- We offer a year round gymnastics program with monthly tuition payments.
- Monthly tuition is based on an average of four classes per month.
- If five classes are available, we do not increase tuition. If three classes are available, we do not pro rate.
- Customers can conveniently register for our programs online, over the phone or in person.
- Tuition is paid monthly and due on the 1st of the month or at the time or registration.
- If tuition is not paid by the 5th a late fee will be applied.
- If tuition is not paid by the 10th student/s will be dropped from class/es, and the spot will go to the next participant on the wait list.
- Tuition can be paid by Check, Credit Card or Cash.
- We offer monthly automated billing by credit card payment.
- Automatic billing is run every month on the 25 for the following month.
- If you wish to withdraw from automatic billing you must contact us by the 20th of the month to have automatic billing stopped.
- Changes to your credit/debit card must be made by the 20th of the month.
- Declined Credit/ Debit card payments
- If declined you have 10 days to pay and or make payment arrangements before students will be dropped from class.
- If you wish to withdrawal after payment has been processed, a credit can be applied to your account for the use of any gym services. (NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED)
- Class schedule is subject to change and is based on enrolment and coach availability.
- There is a 3 student minimum for a class to run.
- You will be notified if a class will be closed and other class options will be available for you.
- If no class is available, your child will be wait listed in a class and your tuition will be credited to your account until a class becomes available. (NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED)
- Coaches are subject to change.
- We will make every effort to notify you of coaching changes but may not be able to do so in some circumstance’s.
- This is an annual fee you pay when you initially enroll.
- Reoccurs every year on your anniversary month.
- If you paid in October, are on automatic billing, your registration fee will be added to your Sept 25th billing for October.
- Not on automatic billing, it will be added to your anniversary months bill.
- $42.50 + tax per student
- Family Registration fee 3 or more students 100.00 + tax
- Registration fee covers administrative costs, student materials & goods, and student/athlete secondary insurance.
- Registration fee will never be discounted our prorated.
- Upon registration you will need to sign and agree to our policies and procedures.
- Email is our primary form of customer correspondence. Info@chalkymountain.com
- Phone calls (816-407-7775) Leave us a message
- U.S. Mail
DISCOUNTS & PRO RATE
- We offer several discounts.
- Pre Pay discount- 10% if you pay 3 months in advance.
- Sibling Discount- 10% off second child etc
- Second Class Discount- 50% off second class enrolment.
- Discount Rules
- Discounts applied to the lesser tuition fee.
- Registration fee is never included in discounts
- The greatest discount will be awarded
- discounts will not be compounded
- Second Class will not be discounted in addition to this discount.
- Pro-Rated classes-
- Classes will be prorated if you begin after the first class of the month and is based on the numbers of class left in the month.
- Classes will not be pro-rated if there are only 3 class in any given month.
- 2nd class will not be prorated more than 1 week.
- If you wish to withdraw after payment has been processed, a credit can be applied to your account for the use of any gym services (NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED).
- Withdrawals can be submitted at any time.
- A withdrawal form must be submitted to the front desk by the 20th of the month for withdrawal to be effective for the next month.
- A withdrawal will be effective for the next month if submitted during any given month.
- Withdrawals received after the 20th are not guaranteed to be processed prior to next month’s billing and will subsequently be effective for the following month.
- Refunds will not be given if withdrawing during a month, nor will a credit be applied to an account.
- If you withdrawal and you are a pre-pay customer a credit will remain on your account for the remainder of your prepay. You may use this credit for any gym services. (NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED)
NO CLASS DATES / NO MAKE UPS
Holiday dates, see the CMRF Calendar
- Holidays are taken into consideration when making our class schedule and calendar. Therefore make-ups are not provided on the following Holidays
- September – Labor Day
- November – Thanksgiving Break
- December – Christmas Break
- May – Memorial Day
- July 4th -Summer Break
- see our calendar page for specific dates
INCLEMENT WEATHER CANCELLATIONS
- In circumstances where weather may pose a safety concern classes will be canceled.
- An email will be sent if classes are going to be canceled
- Cancelations will be posted on Facebook.
- Makes up will be available if classes are canceled due to inclement weather.
MAKE-UPS / FREE TRIALS
- You may schedule a make-up class if you miss your regularly scheduled class.
- Make ups must be done within the month class was missed.
- Make ups will not carry over to the next month unless the missed class occurs on the LAST day of the month and the child has not withdrawn from classes.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to schedule and attend make-ups.
- If you do not use our make-up procedure, you essentially forfeit that week’s class.
- We have made make up slots available in every class and you may schedule your make up in advance.
- We encourage you to call ahead if you are going to miss a class so that an additional make up spot can be noted for that day.
- We offer a free trial in any of our classes.
- Trials are a great way to find out about our programs.
- We can evaluate for appropriate level from a trail class.
- Trials are a free class we offer to encourage participation in gymnastics.
- To schedule a free trial call or email us.
- If a class day/time is not available due to full enrollment you can be placed on a wait list.
- Wait list spots are filled in the order they were added to the wait list.
- When a wait list spot opens you will be e-mailed a notice of the opening
- You have 48 hours to respond to the notice.
- If you do not respond we will offer the spot to the next student in line.
- You can sing up for our wait list online, or you can call and we will do it for you.
- Injuries can and do happen in sport and in daily life.
- If your child is injured, please inform the front desk.
- NO REFUNDS will be given. If the injury occurs after monthly tuition has been paid, participation is no longer feasible, and make-ups are not applicable, a credit may be applied to your account.
- When the injury is healed and the student is ready to return to class, please call to get re-enrolled in the appropriate class.
PARENT VIEWING RULES
- We encourage parents and family members to stay and watch the gymnastics class.
- Parents and family members must watch from our designated viewing areas.
- Parents are not allowed on gym floor unless they are in a parent participant class.
- We provide a comfortable and accommodating viewing area for your convenience.
- We ask that you do not “coach” or direct from the viewing areas as this poses a distraction and safety concern.
- Please notify a coach prior to the start of class if you need to pull your child early.
- Please speak with the coach before or after class if there are any issues regarding class.
- Please speak with the front desk if there any concerns that need immediate attention.
- “Like” Chalky Mountain Rocket Factory on Facebook to receive up-to-date information and see photos and videos of activities at the gym.
Chalky Mountain Rocket Factory, Inc. Policies are Subject to Change